The Ohio cannabis legalization initiative Issue 3 will be voted on in just two days, on Tuesday, November 3rd. The proposal would legalize the possession, private cultivate and state-licensed distribution of cannabis for those 21 and older. If passed into law, Ohio would become the fifth state in the U.S. to have legal recreational cannabis. …
Tag: Akron Buckeye Poll
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!