According to a new study being published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (JAIDS), and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may help prevent the progression from HIV infection to the development of AIDS. “Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) play a crucial role in host antiviral immune response through …
Tag: aids weed
- Pennsylvania Senate Passes Resolution Urging Feds to Deschedule Marijuana
- Missouri House Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Legalization Initiative To Be On November Ballot In Michigan
- Alaska Legislature Approves Resolution Urging Federal Government to Respect Their State’s Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Now Decriminalized in New Mexico’s Most Populated City (Just in Time for 4/20)
- U.S. Senate Minority Leader Announces Measure to Decriminalize Marijuana
- Poll: 61% of Texas Voters Support Legalizing Cannabis
- South Carolina Committee Approves Medical Cannabis Legislation
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.