The average monthly rate of new HIV infections among drug users in Washington D.C. has dropped by roughly 70% since the district implemented a needle exchange program in 2008, according to a new study being published in this month’s issue of the journal AIDS and Behavior, which we received through press release. In total, new …
Tag: AIDS and Behavior
Washington DC: HIV Infection Rate Among Drug Users Drops 70% Since Introduction of Needle Exchange Program
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
- Colorado Legislature Approves Measure Allowing School Nurses to Administer Medical Marijuana
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.