The Florida chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has officially endorsed Amendment 2, a constitutional amendment to legalize medical cannabis which is being voted on this November 4th. “Today is an exciting day for everyone working to pass Amendment 2 this November, especially for patients with debilitating diseases who …
Tag: adora obi nweze
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!