In a surprise move,the White House has extended an invitation to meet with the leadership of the DC Cannabis Campaign (DCMJ), the organization that legalized cannabis in Washington D.C. in 2014 through a citizens initiative. The meeting, set for Monday, April 25, comes in the wake of DCMJ’s peaceful Reschedule 420 demonstration and smoke-out in …
Tag: adam eidinger
President Obama to Meet with Group that Legalized Cannabis in D.C., Held Public Smoke-Out in Front of White House
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!