In a surprise move,the White House has extended an invitation to meet with the leadership of the DC Cannabis Campaign (DCMJ), the organization that legalized cannabis in Washington D.C. in 2014 through a citizens initiative. The meeting, set for Monday, April 25, comes in the wake of DCMJ’s peaceful Reschedule 420 demonstration and smoke-out in …
Tag: adam eidinger
President Obama to Meet with Group that Legalized Cannabis in D.C., Held Public Smoke-Out in Front of White House
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!