Colorado’s full Senate has voted to allow those with post traumatic stress disorder and acute stress disorder to legally use medical marijuana. Senate Bill 17-017 passed the Senate with a 34 to 1 vote. Senator Kent Lambert (R) cast the sole “No” vote. The measure has been sent to the House of Representatives, and assigned to …
Tag: Acute Stress Disorder treatment
- acute stress disorder, acute stress disorder cannabis, acute stress disorder marijuana, Acute Stress Disorder treatment, acute stress disorder weed, Colorado, colorado medical cannabis, colorado medical marijuana, ptsd, ptsd cannabis, ptsd marijuana, ptsd treatment, ptsd weed, senate bill 17-017, senator kent lambert
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!