A new study published in the journal Case Reports in Oncology, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabis can treat acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), a cancer of the white blood cells. According to researchers; “Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is a cancer of the white blood cells and is typically …
Tag: acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!