A new study published in the journal ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters has found that activation of the cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis – can protect against colitis, which is an inflammatory reaction in the colon that is often autoimmune or infectious. According to the study; “The CB2 cannabinoid receptor has been implicated …
Tag: ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!