A measure to improve upon New Jersey’s medical cannabis program has passed the state’s Assembly with a 44 to 20 vote. The proposal – ACR 224 – would add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a condition that qualifies someone to become a legal medical cannabis patient. Currently nine states – Michigan, California, Connecticut, Delaware, …
Tag: acr 224
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!