The Milwaukee Common Council has voted to significantly reduce the penalty for the possession of up to 25 grams of cannabis. The proposal, which was approved with a 10 to 3 vote, would reduce the penalty from a $500 fine, to a maximum fine of $50. The measure now goes to Mayor Tom Barrett for …
Tag: aclu of wisconsin
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!