By Aaron Mamlit, Tech Times Archaeologists have unearthed a pair of “bongs” made of pure gold that date back to 2,400 years ago. The historic paraphernalia, which were once used by tribal chiefs to smoke cannabis and opium, were discovered along with other items made of gold weighing almost seven pounds in total when a …
Tag: aaron mamlit
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!