The findings of a new study published in the journal Molecular Neurobiology “support a promising therapeutic profile for CBD as a new fast-acting antidepressant drug.” “Currently available antidepressants have a substantial time lag to induce therapeutic response and a relatively low efficacy”, states the study’s researchers, noting that “The development of drugs that addresses these …
Tag: Aarhus University Hospital
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
- Poll: 56% of Michigan Voters Support Initiative to Legalize Marijuana, Just 38% Oppose
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!