There is no scientific basis for establishing specific limits on the amount of THC an individual can have in their system while driving, a new study from AAA (American Automobile Association) has found. “There is understandably a strong desire by both lawmakers and the public to create legal limits for marijuana impairment in the same …
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!