New York’s Assembly has passed legislation that would allow for hundreds of thousands of people to have their marijuana conviction sealed from their record. Assembly Bill 2142 would seal the conviction of those arrested for the simple possession of marijuana in public view. This would make such charges not appear on criminal background checks. This would …
- Massachusetts Approves State’s First Recreational Marijuana Business License
- New York: Governor-Commissioned Report to Recommend Legalizing Marijuana
- Delaware Legislature Unanimously Approves Bill to Expand Medical Cannabis Law
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Initiative Being Voted On Next Week
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!