Canada’s Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation has released a report detailing their recommendations for how to legalize cannabis. The task force was commissioned by the Canadian government to give lawmakers guidance on legalization legislation being introduced in the nation’s parliament in the spring. Unlike the eight states that have legalized cannabis in the …
Tag: A FRAMEWORK FOR THE LEGALIZATION AND REGULATION OF CANNABIS IN CANA
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!