In a conclusive 9 to 2 vote, the 8th U.S. District Court of Appeals has ruled that drug testing all college students is unconstitutional. The Thursday ruling reinstates a 2013 ruling that a Missouri technical college’s mandatory drug testing policy is unconstitutional when it is applied to all students regardless of their area of focus. …
Tag: 8th U.S. District Court of Appeals
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!