In a conclusive 9 to 2 vote, the 8th U.S. District Court of Appeals has ruled that drug testing all college students is unconstitutional. The Thursday ruling reinstates a 2013 ruling that a Missouri technical college’s mandatory drug testing policy is unconstitutional when it is applied to all students regardless of their area of focus. …
Tag: 8th U.S. District Court of Appeals
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!