The 6th annual Hemp History Week, “a nation-wide education campaign and marketing program that seeks to renew strong support for hemp farming in the U.S. while raising awareness about the benefits of hemp products”, is now officially underway. This year’s campaign will include “grass-roots events across the country, nationwide retail promotions, hemp plantings (in some …
Tag: 6th annual Hemp History Week
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!