We are now just three weeks and two days away from the November 8th election. During this election, five states will be voting on the legalization of cannabis for recreational use. Three additional states (Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota) are voting on medical cannabis legalization. Below is a short summary of all five recreational legalization …
Tag: 5 States Vote
- 5 States Vote, 5 States Vote on legalization, arizona, arizona cannabis, arizona marijuana, california, california cannabis, california marijuana, cannabis initiatives, cannabis vote, Maine, maine cannabis, maine marijuana, marijuana initiatives, marijuana vote, massachusetts, Massachusetts marijuana, Nevada, nevada cannabis, nevada marijuana
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!