We are now just three weeks and two days away from the November 8th election. During this election, five states will be voting on the legalization of cannabis for recreational use. Three additional states (Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota) are voting on medical cannabis legalization. Below is a short summary of all five recreational legalization …
Tag: 5 States Vote on legalization
- 5 States Vote, 5 States Vote on legalization, arizona, arizona cannabis, arizona marijuana, california, california cannabis, california marijuana, cannabis initiatives, cannabis vote, Maine, maine cannabis, maine marijuana, marijuana initiatives, marijuana vote, massachusetts, Massachusetts marijuana, Nevada, nevada cannabis, nevada marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!