Is handing out and lighting up thousands of joints at Trumps inauguration a good idea? Answer the poll below! Earlier this month the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that it will be handing 4,200 free joints the morning leading up to Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th; they then plan to light up four minutes and …
4,200 Joints are Being Handed Out and Lit Up at Trump’s Inauguration: What’s Your Opinion on This [Poll]?
- Kentucky Bill Would Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- Bipartisan Bill to Legalize Marijuana Deliveries Filed in Washington State
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!