Is handing out and lighting up thousands of joints at Trumps inauguration a good idea? Answer the poll below! Earlier this month the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that it will be handing 4,200 free joints the morning leading up to Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th; they then plan to light up four minutes and …
4,200 Joints are Being Handed Out and Lit Up at Trump’s Inauguration: What’s Your Opinion on This [Poll]?
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!