A major producer of tobacco has decided that they’re quitting the industry to instead grow hemp. The 22nd Century Group has helped design over 50 varieties of tobacco, all of which have been modified to be less addictive; certain brands of their tobacco contain up to 97% less nicotine than most cigarettes. Currently the New …
Tag: 22nd Century Group hemp
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!