Although there are several states – including California, Arizona and Massachusetts – that may end up with an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis on their 2016 general election ballots, at this point, there’s only one state where that’s already the case; Nevada. If approved by Nevada voters in the November, 2016 election, The Initiative to …
Tag: 2016 general election ballot
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!