President Obama on Monday released his proposal for the federal government’s 2016 budget. As part of the 2,000-page, $4 trillion proposed budget, Obama is calling for a reversal of recent congressional action that prohibits the District of Columbia from legalizing recreational cannabis sales. In November, D.C. voters overwhelmingly approved an initiative that legalized the possession …
Tag: 2016 fiscal budget
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!