Eight of nine statewide cannabis initiatives were passed in yesterday’s election. There were nine statewide cannabis initiatives up for a vote in yesterday’s election. Eight of these were victorious, with the only defeat coming in Arizona (a state where the pharmaceutical industry donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in opposition). Of these initiatives, four legalize …
Tag: 2016 election marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!