Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley has signed Senate Bill 364. The measure decriminalizes the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis. Under the new law, someone caught possessing 10 grams of cannabis or less will be given, at most, a simple $100 ticket for their first offense. For someone’s second offenses, they can be given a …
Tag: 10 grams
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!