Smoking E-cigarette Doesn’t Have To Be Hard: Read These 8 Tips
E-cigarettes are constantly evolving since the entry into the market a few years ago. They allow users to enjoy smoking in a less harmful way. Unlike traditional smoking, there’s no combustion when using e-cig. Instead, the vape juice is heated to produce vapor that you inhale.
As you switch to an e-cigarette, you may expect the experience to be flawless. But it’s not always easy to get started, which may leave you thinking e-smoking is hard. Well, it doesn’t have to be that hard. There are a few tips and tricks that you should know for a smooth and enjoyable e-smoking experience.
Even if you have some experience but still not getting the vaping experience you desire, try these eight tips:
1. Establish The Optimum Temperature for Your E-cig
The first step to enhancing your vaping experience is to get the best e-cigarette kit. And when it comes to the quality of e-cigarette, Australia has some of the best. You also want to get premium e-juice.
Once you have these, you need to understand the temperature settings for your e-cig. While the temperature used depends on your preferences, certain temperatures allow you to maximize your e-liquid. The most suitable temperature should be around 200°C to 250°C or 392°F to 480°F.
So, before using your e-cig, start by going through the instructions manual. You can then start with the lowest ideal temperature, and increase slowly until you get the optimum temperature.
2. Keep Your E-liquid Level Topped Up
When the e-liquid level drops in the vape tank, you’ll notice a burnt taste because the atomizer is not drawing enough e-liquid. Apart from getting dry hits, you risk burning the coil. Fortunately, most tanks come with a minimum level indicator. Always keep the recommended amount of vape juice to avoid the negative consequence.
3. Regularly Clean the Clearomizer and Atomiser
Cleaning the atomizers and clearomizer helps enhance performance, extend the atomizer’s life, and prevent stale flavors. Accumulation of gunk may block the airflow, thus interfering with the e-cigs performance. How frequently you clean them depends on how often you vape. The best approach is to clean it every time you change the vape juice.
- Unscrew the clearomizer from the battery
- Separate the mouthpiece and atomizer
- Use warm water to clean it
- Give it time to dry
4. Avoid Over-Tightening The Clearomizer/Tanks
Although you should screw the e-cig properly, screwing it too tightly can damage the connections. Over-tightening can damage the rubber seals and o-rings that prevents leaks. Gently screw the clearomizer by hand but not too tightly.
5. Store Your E-cigarette Properly
You need to use safe storage practices to get the most out of your e-cigarette. Storing it properly also ensures that it operates smoothly. Here are 3 ways of correctly storing the e-cig:
- Keep the e-cig upright: Leaving the e-cig lying on its side or upside down will cause the vape juice to travel through the holes in the clearomizer, causing leaks.
- Keep them away from high temperatures and heat: Both heat and direct light can react with the e-liquid damaging its taste. Always keep the e-cig at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Use an e-cig case: Many people prefer vaping because of the convenience it offers. While the e-cigarettes are portable, popping them into your pocket or handbag might not be completely safe. You can protect them from scratches and leaks by using specially designed e-cig carry cases.
6. Change the Vape Coil
Once you are a heavy vaper, you need to change the coils frequently. Changing them enhances the e-cig performance and helps to avoid the burnt taste or gurgling noise. Replacing the coils is as easy as unscrewing the old coil and replacing it with the new one. However, you should also prime your coil for the best vaping experience.
7. Clean the Battery Terminal Regularly
Dust and dirt accumulate on the terminals tempering with the connection and reducing performance. Clean the terminal from time to time using a cotton bud to improve the performance of your e-cigarette.
8. Keeping Your Mouthpiece Clean
The mouthpiece should be cleaned regularly to prevent the build-up of dust and fluff. The process is easy. Just soak a soft cloth in warm and soapy water and use it to clean the mouthpiece. Use a brush to clean the inside. Once done, rinse it thoroughly and leave it to dry.
Using an e-cigarette is not as hard as you may think. If you are a beginner, you should go for simple and easy to personalize e-cigs. For medium usage, go for rechargeable e-cigs since they come with refillable cartridges. But if you’re an experienced heavy smoker, e-cigs with larger capacity tanks for holding more e-liquid are the best.
Regardless of your level of experience, you will find these tips helpful. Try them to properly use and maintain your vaping device for a heightened experience.