Purple Kush Cake Recipe
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 30 Minutes
READY IN: 40 Minutes
You love Purple Kush? Well you’re going to go insane for this cake. The best chocolate cake recipe ever!
- ¾ cup THC oil
- 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Purple food coloring (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
- Mix up the frosting (until smooth) and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in frosting and enjoy!
NOTE: For added fun, add your purple food coloring to the icing and top with some sprinkles. Enjoy!