Marijuana Firecrackers: Recipe and Video Instructions
Marijuana firecrackers are easy to make and extremely potent. This powerful combo have made them a popular choice for marijuana consumers. Here’s how to make them, with both written directions and video instructions.
- 0.25 – 0.5 grams of marijuana per firecracker, depending on how potent you want it
- Two graham crackers, Ritz crackers, saltines or Oreos with the cream removed
- All natural peanut butter (the oilier the better) or Nutella
- Butter knife
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees (Fahrenheit). You can go up to 350 degree, but don’t go above that. You may want to experiment as ovens vary, but 325 degrees seems to work for most
- Finely grind up your cannabis. The more finely ground, the better; this is true for both increasing potency, and making it more enjoyable to eat
- Take your crackers or cookies, and spread up to a tablespoon of peanut butter on each one
- Sprinkle the marijuana on both crackers. Take a butter knife and softly fold the marijuana into the peanut butter
- Close the two crackers together, and wrap them tightly in aluminum foil
- Place them in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
Firecrackers can be incredibly potent. We recommend starting small (around 0.25 grams), and eating just half. Often when people say about marijuana edibles it’s an unnecessary precaution, but firecrackers can be particularly strong, and can take you off-guard.
Some people love the taste of marijuana firecrackers; others not so much. The taste can be greatly improved by using cookies or graham crackers rather than Ritz crackers or saltines. If using the latter two, you can try sprinkling a small amount of sugar onto each cracker before combining them. Not burning them (which may take some experimenting) is also key to good taste.
Marijuana firecrackers video instructions
Below is an alternate video recipe, provided to us by Vice:
Other marijuana recipes
For those looking for more marijuana recipes; here is a list of over 200 recipes for various marijuana edibles, from condiments and appetizers to entrees and desserts (including recipes for the basics such as cannabutter and marijuana oil).: https://thejointblog.com/marijuana-edible-recipes/