With a name like Mango Kush, expectations are high when first consuming this strain; thankfully it delivers.
Although this strain typically has a THC percentage that isn’t through the roof – often around 15% – don’t let that fool you; it packs a nice body high that lingers for several hours.
The top effects of the Mango Kush marijuana strain are:
- Increased appetite and also
- A strong head and body high
Some of the top medical ailments it helps with are:
- Lack of appetite
- Headaches and Migraines
- Anxiety and also
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Below are a few growing notes specific to this strain, courtesy of our friends at Leafly:
- The plant has an average growth height of 4-5 feet
- Flowers in 9-11 weeks and is a favorite with both indoor and outdoor growers
- Best results with excellent air circulation
- Clearing lower branches can improve circulation and air flow and also
- It grows best in temperatures between 70 to 80°F (21 to 27°C) and at 50% humidity
At the time of publication Mango Kush has 574 reviews on Leafly with an average score of 4.3 out of 5 (8.6 out of 10).
Where to find it
If you are lucky enough to live in a state where cannabis is legal for medical and/or recreational purposes, we suggest you check out Leafly’s strain finder.
This feature can use your exact location to find the closet cannabis store or dispensary to you that is currently carrying the Mango Kush marijuana strain; you can also look for a variety of other strains.
Click here for the strain finder.