How to Make Cannabis Eliquid
Have you seen anyone vaping and wondered what they’re vaping on?
Ever seen someone vaping a yellowing orange tint or even green liquid in their vaporizer and wondered what that was?
No need for a marijuana vaporizer when you can just attach a clearomizer or atomizer to a battery and vape away with no lingering odor of cannabis that some may not like.
It might not work the first time but if it does not, keep trying, it’s fairly easy to do.
Ingredients You Need
- Ground up cannabis until its fine. Use a coffee grinder if needed.
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol (PG) OR vegetable glycerin can also be used. This can be bought on Amazon for fairly cheap.
- Filtering cloth. Thin coffee filters will also work well.
- 5mL dropper bottles for easy squeezing.
- Any e-cig with a clearomizer.
- OPTIONAL: To change the flavor, add a few drops of e-Cig juice to your mixture to liven it up.
1) Mix it All In
Add some Propylene Glycol (PG), about 400mL to 500mL into a bowl or pot and let it warm up a bit.
Mix some of the fine ground up cannabis, about half an ounce into the warm pot of Propylene Glycol (PG).
Remember, much like cooking, you must put your heart and passion into it to make it taste excellent so stirring it often will make it only better.
This is also where you can add your flavored liquid juice to enhance the taste.
Check out this Founderâ€™s Favorite CBD Bundle – $111.33
Retail Price: $130.99
You Save: $19.66
3) Cool Down Time
Once this stage is done, turn the heat on the stove off and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes.
4) Pour Into Container
Take the thin coffee filter and place it over the bowl or glass you wish to pour the pots liquid in.
The coffee filter acts as just that, a filter to help all the non-liquids be filtered out so your clearomizer is only filled with liquid.
After you pour the pot in, take the dropper bottle and squeeze some out into it, then pour it into an electronic cigarette clearomizer or tank.
Make sure you don’t drop any liquid into the tank if the liquid is still hot as it can crack the plastic tanks.
6) Mix in some THC & Enjoy!
If you do not have cannabis, that is fine.
It can be done with trimming and stems of the plant.
Anything with THC or trichome will work, however it won’t be as strong as using the buds with higher THC.
A Few Things to Notes:
- You will only get better as you do it more. You will then level out the ratios correctly and know how hot and long to leave the pot on the stove as everyone’s experiments will yield different results.
- Please remember to always start off slow.
- Always be safe and never ever leave it in reach of children – with great power, comes great responsibility!