Delicious Marijuana Belgian Waffles
By Robert Bergman, ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites [3 eggs worth of egg-replacer or one full banana if vegan)
- 2 cups warm milk (or soy milk)
- 5 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup marijuana butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar together in a large bowl. Also beat in the vanilla extract, marijuana butter and salt. Alternately mix in the flour and milk until it’s blended well.
- Beat the egg whites until they have formed soft peaks in a separate bowl. Fold the egg whites into batter and let stand for 40 minutes.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown and fluffy.
- Have one and relax from all the hard work
Amount Per Serving: Calories 445 | Total Fat 19g | Cholesterol 115mg