The Ho-Chunk Nation Indian tribe, located in Wisconsin, has voted to end their ban on the possession and distribution of recreational cannabis. The tribe’s General Council has voted to end their ban on cannabis, with 63% of the council voting in favor. According to tribal officials, cannabis sales and possession is not yet legal as …
Tag: wisconsin legal marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!