Findings from a new study published in the journal European Journal of Pharmacology shows that cannabis may serve as an effective treatment for migraine headaches. “Current anti-migraine treatments have limited efficacy and many side effects”, begins the abstract of the study. “Although anecdotal evidence suggests that marijuana is useful for migraine, this hypothesis has not …
Tag: Washington State University Vancouver
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!