Washington State Representative Joe Fitzgibbon has filed legislation that would allow those previously convicted of possessing up to 40 grams of marijuana to have it expunged (removed) from their record. Under House Bill 1260, those who were previously charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession, and were at least 21 years of age at the time, can …
Tag: washington House Bill 1260
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!