In April, Washington State Governor Jay Inslee signed Senate Bill 5052 into law, despite statewide protest from patient advocates. The majority of this measure, including the portion that shuts down medical cannabis dispensaries and the provision that drastically reduces the amount of cannabis patients can possess and cultivate, doesn’t go into effect until July 1st, …
Tag: washington collective gardens
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!