As part of its “comprehensive national plan to combat drug abuse”, Walgreens is now stocking Narcan (Nalaxone), an FDA-approved nasal spray that helps reverse opioid overdoses, in all of its more than 8,000 pharmacies nationwide. “By stocking Narcan in all our pharmacies, we are making it easier for families and caregivers to help their loved …
Tag: walgreens naloxone
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!