The National Health Service (NHS) in Wales has announced that it will be the first in the UK to distribute a cannabis-based medicine for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS). According to the NHS, Sativex, a cannabis-based medicine made of one part THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and one part CBD (cannabidiol), will be available by prescription for …
Tag: wales national health service
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!