Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) has filed Senate Bill 772, a proposal to reinstate federal voting rights for felons who have already served their time. Representative John Conyer (D-MI) has filed a companion bill, House Resolution 1459, in the House. “The Democracy Restoration Act is a narrowly crafted effort to expand voting rights for people with …
Tag: voting rights
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!