Yesterday Virginia’s full House of Delegates passed a bill to legalize the cultivation and production of hemp. The vote was a unanimous 98 to 0. House Bill 699, introduced by Delegate Brenda Pogge (R-Norge), would end the state’s prohibition on industrial hemp farming, while mandating that the Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services “adopt regulations as …
Tag: Virginia Industrial Hemp Coalition
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!