A proposal to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to the list of conditions that qualifies someone to become a medical cannabis patient was filed this week in New Jersey. Assembly Bill 3726, which has been assigned to the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, is sponsored by Assemblymembers Vincent Mazzeo and Linda Stender. The …
Tag: vincent mazzeo
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!