A proposal to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to the list of conditions that qualifies someone to become a medical cannabis patient was filed this week in New Jersey. Assembly Bill 3726, which has been assigned to the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, is sponsored by Assemblymembers Vincent Mazzeo and Linda Stender. The …
Tag: vincent mazzeo
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!