Extremely low doses of the cannabis compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may slow or even halt entirely the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, a new study from neuroscientists at the University of South Florida (USF) shows. Findings from the research were reported online in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. For the study, researchers from the USF Health Byrd …
Tag: university of south florida
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!