A new WMUR Granite State Poll has found that 59% of adults in New Hampshire favor the legalization of recreational cannabis, with only 35% opposed to the move. These numbers mark a 4% increase in support since the last time the question was asked in April, and an 11% increase from early last year. According …
Tag: university of new hampshire
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!