Vermont Senator and presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced on Tuesday that he’ll be filing federal legislation next month to abolish the nation’s for-profit prison system, prohibiting for-profit prisons from operating within the United States. “When congress reconvenes in September, I will be offering legislation, I will be introducing legislation, which takes corporations out of profiteering …
Tag: university of nevada
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!