The United States Army’s Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board has sent a letter to multiple recreational cannabis retail outlets in Washington State demanding that they take actions to assure they no longer sell cannabis to members of the armed forces. This revelation was brought to the public by Hilary Bricken, an attorney and member of …
Tag: united states army
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!