If the United Kingdom legalized the possession and taxed distribution of cannabis for those 18 and older, it would generate and save (from reduced enforcement costs) over £600 million, and may end up generating and saving over £1 billion (roughly $1.55 billion). These numbers are according to a report from the nation’s Treasury Department, which …
Tag: united kingdom legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!