Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) has signed on as a cosponsor to legislation that would allow legal cannabis businesses to gain access to federal and state banking systems. The Marijuana Businesses Access to Banking Act, which was introduced by Senator Jeff Merkley, would allow cannabis businesses that are legal under their state’s law to …
Tag: u.s. senate minority leader
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!