The U.K.’s Liberal Democrats say over a million police hours are wasted annually enforcing marijuana’s prohibition. According to research conducted by the party – using official governemnt figures – a total of 87,247 police caseloads related to marijuana were opened in 2015. The average cost to the taxpayer per case is estimated at £2,256 (roughly …
Tag: u.k. marijuana
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!