The U.K.’s Liberal Democrats say over a million police hours are wasted annually enforcing marijuana’s prohibition. According to research conducted by the party – using official governemnt figures – a total of 87,247 police caseloads related to marijuana were opened in 2015. The average cost to the taxpayer per case is estimated at £2,256 (roughly …
Tag: u.k. liberal democrats
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!