Cannabidiol (CBD), a nonpsychoactive ingredient in cannabis, has been legalized as a medicine in the United Kingdom. The U.K.’s Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) announced today that it has reclassified CBD so that it can be legally used for medical purposes. Up until this point CBD was as illegal as the plant it’s …
Tag: u.k. cbd
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!