Portland International Airport (PDX) is allowing passengers to travel with cannabis while on flights, as long as the trip is within the state. Port of Portland officials said on Thursday that Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents are no longer searching bags for cannabis as long the passengers aren’t flying out of state, and are following …
Tag: Transportation Security Administration
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!